Does your health care organization’s marketing team feel like it’s doing all it can – and still not seeing results? Perhaps you need some new tools.
In 2020, content is king – a SmartInsights survey found 20% of marketers believed content marketing was the single activity that could make the largest commercial impact. Providing quality, informational and relevant content is what drives potential patients to choose your health care company – to trust you over any other hospital or clinic.
Standing out means not only having the content your patients are looking for but also making it accessible when they need answers. How can your health care organization stand out in 2020 and beyond? Check out these tips from WordStream and then see how image.works can help move your organization above and beyond the status quo.
- Educate. Use current research from your organization and the health care industry to tell your patients what you can do for them - and why it's important you can do it.
- Make it personal. Hear about a patient who had a great, unique experience at your hospital or clinic? Reach out to see if they’d like to share their story! Our clients use patient spotlights and testimonials to make their quarterly newsletters stand out.
- Know your audience. It’s not enough to send generic, blanket messages. Your patients want to know you see them as a human, not just a number. As a health care organization, you already have the advantage of data collection. Partner with image.works to use demographics, interests, channels and preferred devices to make sure the content you’re sharing resonates with your audience.
- Better yet, personalize the whole experience. Advertisers Printing suggests using subscription data to personalize the content you’re sending your patients. Asking for just a few extra questions when a patient fills out an online survey can help you really get to know them – and make it easier to send relevant information.
It’s easy enough to share tips with you, but harder to follow through – especially when you’ve got a small or already-busy marketing team. That’s when you should turn to image.works. We can:
- Make a clear point with infographics. These lengthy visuals convey statistics, tips and information in an appealing, easy-to-read format.
- Simplify personalization. Just like those blanket ads no longer work, neither does random door drops. Fortunately, our powerful Marketing Automation program makes it easy to send personalized messages on relevant content exactly when your patients need it. Our program combines websites with direct mail to really stand out in your consumers’ minds. The best part? All you have to do is set it up once and then watch the trackable leads roll in.
- Collect your data. Another perk to using Marketing Automation: You can target your leads through surveys that explore what they’re interested in. Use those interests to create content your readers are curious about.
- Be your personal creative team. We can design the products, manage your deadlines and create content so all you have to worry about is responding to your new leads.
Ready to get started? Check out our website to see how we can make 2020 your healthcare organization’s most successful content marketing year to date. Call 800-777-1663 or email email@example.com for more information.